Thursday, May 26, 2011

Smooth Operator

This last month brought big life changes for me.

• AMGA SPI - this month I took a course and passed an assessment to gain a single pitch instructor certification from the American Mountain Guide Association. All in all, I'm now a nationally certified climbing instructor and guide, which has been a personal goal for a couple years.

• NEW JOB! - I will be managing the instruction and guiding programs at a local gym as soon as the school year lets out. This new job seems ideal. It will be a mix of teaching inside and out, guiding and managing. I'm psyched to take my skills and joy of teaching to climbing which I'm passionate and excited about. Look for me at the gym! If you want some focused training or some technical skills, hit me up!

No comments: