Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Who's Guiding Whom?

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Last post I elaborated on how this past year has been a time of tremendous trust and faith in God's plan for me. I have felt the pull toward outdoor ed for a long time. It's where I feel most alive!

Praise Him, for he has, does and will provide. I'm happy to announce that I am on my way to being a professional, certified climbing instructor and guide.

Two weekends ago, I completed the American Mountain Guide Association's (AMGA) Single Pitch Instructor (SPI) course. This coming weekend I will be taking the SPI certification exam, after which I will be a nationally certified SPI.

Today, I accepted a full-time position managing a climbing instruction program. This is a great leap towards my passion for outdoor education, and I trust that God will guide my steps down this road.

I am greatly appreciative to all those friends and family who have supported, empowered and trusted me in my endeavors - especially my lovely girlfriend!

Happy Climbing!
 

No comments: