Friday, September 19, 2008

No Progress

Atleast I had fun climbing today.

I ran several laps on the track and grass yesterday and the pain behind the kneecap came right back.  It lingered for the rest of the night as well.  I have been stretching and exercising it with rubber bands 2-3 times a day, but no real improvement.  

I've only been running consistently for 4.5 months, but I have really enjoyed them.  It's been a real bummer to not be able to run.  The Stump Jump 11-miler is coming up in 2 weekends.  I want to be back running painfree.  Part of me says to just run through the pain, but the smarter part of me says listen and take care of your body.  If I do not get improvement in a few days, then I am going to a doctor.  I'm still hoping its not structural like cartilage and just some tendon/ligament irritation.

No comments: