Friday, August 1, 2008

Blog Privilege & Ultramarathon Man

It has been really nice to have the liberty and free time to blog as much as I have over the last 2 months. I'm going to miss this when I start back at Vandy.

Anyway, after Wednesday's weaksauce run, I wanted to just run free on Thursday. I could have just taken the day off but I want the miles. I didn't have a route, just wanted to run roughly 4miles/40mins. About 50mins later I made it back to my friend's house, having run almost the entire run in the rain, and having to get directions back from a man at a dog park. Once again, I praise God for the cleansing of a good rain.

Finally, I saw Ultramarathon Man with Dean Karnazes last night. I was impressed. 50 marathons in 50 states in 50 days - pretty awesome. The emotion and passion shared between him and the other runners - inspiring. Running for the sake of enjoyment - beautiful.

No comments: